Saturday 1 August 2015

The rise of European high street!

Every time I travel, it's imperative that I shop! And when it comes to shopping, we, Indians look for brands which are not yet launched in India. 

Discovering new brands can be addictive yet informative. Last month when I was in a mall in Athens, looking for H&M, GAP, TopShop, Banana Republic, etc...etc.. were at the top of my list. But as I skimmed through the stores, I found these amazing outlets which were flooded with chic and stylish clothes and accessories. There are hundreds and hundreds of European high street brands which we are completely astray from! There was Stradivarius which I remember exceptionally! Every piece of apparel or accessory was so classy and affordable at the same time. It shouted European street style in a glamorous way. The tinted shades of brown, grey, white and beige which are almost impossible to find in India caught my eye!

- courtesy Muskkaan Jaferi. Bag: Stradivarius. iPhone cover: H&M. Scarf: Tally Weijl. 

Courtesy: iPhone cover and bag: Claire's. Sunglasses: Stradivarius. 

Other brands like Bershka, Tally Weigl, C&A and ChicorĂ©e shouldn't be missed too! So next time you're travelling through Europe don't forget to check out these brands! 

That's all for now....

Courtesy- Bag: H&M. Scarf: DKNY. 
Courtesy- Bag: Claire's. 

1 comment: