Wednesday 4 January 2017

Hola Madrid!

When I thought of travelling to Spain, the first thoughts that struck me were the popular party destinations like Ibiza or Marbella. No sooner than I could remember it was much much more than dancing my way of at the fanatical beach clubs and starting my days with a glass of champagne!
Madrid, my first stop; what could I say about this city that has never been said before? From its historic architecture to an array of night clubs and the best shopping experiences. Did you know Madrid has the biggest Primark in the world? And believe me I’m not exaggerating it is ecstatic.
The vivid architecture caught my eye everywhere I went. There’s something so earthy about the the architectural pattern of Madrid, be it the soft hues of warm colours of carefully carved pillars.




I spent my days visiting historic monuments and rooftops,

Shopping at the Gran Via,
Spending quality time in the El Retiro Park while sipping some chilled Sangria enjoying this view



(Hat, H&M. Sunglasses, sneakers; both Bershka. Bag, Stradivarius.)
And ending up in a tapas bar at the end of the night.

I think Madrid is the best place to live in Spain because of its fast (not so fast) paced life, amazing weather and you’ll be surprised how many people from around the world you’ll come across who’ve been living in Madrid since decades but they made you feel nothing else but welcomed to the beautiful city.

No comments:

Post a Comment