Thursday 30 July 2015

Let me tell you something about myself...

Hi! I'm Siddhi. I'm 20 and recently graduated. I studied BMM and majored in advertising, which now I find completely useless. I was never really interested in studying advertising, I chose BMM because it eliminated the one subject I feared the most: MATH. But people like us, we usually make stupid mistakes when we are at that age, so I don't really regret it. College was fun.

I've been a fashion fanatic since the day I figured that midnight blue and olive green look great together. Fashion makes me feel refreshed, gazing at the new collections, new designs and upcoming designers, its all so magical.

Another hobby of mine is cooking. I don't really cook that often, but I love it every time. Italian cooking is both easy and absolutely delicious. and I, not being much of a hard-worker, love Italian cooking by all means possible. I like trying to cook other cuisines too, but I don't really feel confident about it.

My interest in travelling has been inherited from my mom! She would travel the world in a day if she could. Her passion to go to places, inspired me to do the same. Travelling is blissful. It will never disappoint you, you don't even need company and you get the learn and experience something new each and every time.

And this is all my blog is going to be about FOOD FASHION and TRAVEL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment