Thursday 30 July 2015

The day we forgot our swimsuits!

Just like an Asian proverb says, 'better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times', we heard a lot about Greece, from almost everyone who has been there, about how glorious the country along with its islands is. So we set out on a all girls trip, firstly and obviously my mom, my best friend Muskkaan and I.

During our stay at Athens, we changed our plans spontaneously and landed up on the most beautiful beach I've seen, and so we didn't carry our swim suits with us. Our guide supposedly forgot to inform us. As soon as I saw the crystal clear water turning into this amazing ocean blue color as it got deeper, I felt a rush. Obviously, we couldn't resist from going into the water and thankfully we wore really short shorts, we could get in and enjoy for a while. The name of the beach is Vouliagmeni. I suggest to anyone who is near Athens to go to this beach, adjacent to which is a well known lake called 'The small lake' which is picturesque.

No comments:

Post a Comment